Shipments are only valid within the 48 contiguous states, all other orders will be refunded. Orders placed to the following locations will not be processed:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S Virgin Islands
Please allow up to 48 hours processing time for orders. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday – Sunday) and during our closed holidays will have delayed processing/shipping times. See below our upcoming closed holiday schedule.
- Rosh Hashanah: September 30th - October 1st
- Yom Kippur: October 9th
- Sukkot: October 14th - October 15th
- Simchat Torah: October 21st - October 22nd
- Thanksgivings: November 28th
- Christmas: December 25th
- New Year’s Day: January 1st
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date. Please be advised: We cannot guarantee this item will arrive to us on the exact date shown, as it is just an estimated time of arrival and can change at any time.